What is a septile? It’s a tile consisting of seven hexagonal tiles of varying heights as seen pictured above.
In the game of Jafabit you move player pieces around on a board that you build using seven (or more) septiles. This modularity allows for countless game-boards to play on.
Each tile within a septile has a color and a height. The colors are:
- Brown – Representing Farm-lands
- Green – Representing Forests
- Gray – Representing Mountains
- Red – Representing Lava Fields
- White – Representing Mountain Peaks
- Blue – Representing Bodies of Water
- Gold – Representing Gold Mines
There are four unique heights for Jafabit tiles. Tile height grants advantage and disadvantage to player pieces standing on them.
A Jafabit map is built by selecting a center septile and placing six other septiles around it.
A Jafabit 2 map is built with at least three septiles.
There are hundreds of possible combinations. Mixing Jafabit sets results in even more!
Copyright © 2019 Nathan Washor, All rights reserved