What are the pieces in Jafabit? The pieces are stylized after Chess pieces and dice.
Each player has their own color set of chess-dice.
The pieces are as follows:
- Pawn, 4 Sided – Featured in Brown
- Knight, 8 Sided -Featured in Green
- Bishop, 8 Sided – Featured in Red
- Queen, 12 Sided- Featured in White
- Castle, 8 Sided – Featured in Gold
When pieces interact (via combat or special abilities) both pieces are rolled to determine the outcome. This eliminates the need for any separate dice and grants a tiered randomness to the game.
If one piece lands standing up, that player loses the roll (critical miss). If both land standing up? Jafabit!
Copyright © 2022 Nathan Washor, All rights reserved